Tuesday 28 July 2015

My Favourite Blogs!

Desk image from WeHeartIt

I've really, really, really been enjoying reading blogs lately. Ramadan had my hungry self needing ways to pass time quickly and so here are four blogs I've read and loved for so many months.

The Blushing Giraffe was one of the blogs that inspired me to start blogging. Iqra has fantastic posts on beauty and lifestyle and I'm always discovering something new! She writes in-depth reviews where she looks at all aspects of a product and gives her honest opinion. Definitely a blog I feel I can trust and turn to when in need of a review!

Read any post on Simplicity Relished and you can tell how great Daisy is. It's such an amazing lifestyle blog that's made me sit and reflect (more than once, more than ten times). She shares great tips on minimalism, saving money, being more happy and each post truly enriches my life. Her photos are stunning and her words are so sensible and kind - one of my absolute favourites!

I got more into Vivianna Does Makeup after watching Anna's YouTube channel. Her "virgo" qualities inspires me to be a lot more neat and organized. A daily dose of lifestyle and beauty can be found on her blog and I love the effort that's put into it. Her writing is very easy to read and shows a lot of personality in it which is always a lovely thing.

Vanessa is easily one of the funniest writers and her hilarious blog, Citron and Guavaberry, is chockful of funny and honest reviews. Her commentary and opinions are conveyed in her words and fonts and I always love reading her posts. I don't think there's a post I've read where I haven't smiled!

Check out these fantastic ladies above - you won't regret it! What are your favourite blogs - leave recommendations in the comments below or tweet me @SundayWardrobe!

Image Source: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...