Saturday 18 July 2015

5 Facts About Myself

My favourite posts are generally where I get to learn more about the writer - it's part-curiosity, part-nosiness but mostly the "human" interaction of learning about the person behind a screen. I don't want to just be a faceless writing robot - I'd love for you guys to know more about me so here are 5 quick facts:

1. My favourite colour is gold: I realize it's a very odd favourite colour. I just think it's beautiful (the lighter shades being my favourite) though, oddly, the only thing I own that's gold and isn't my jewellery is my wallet.

2. I'm a feminist - if you hadn't guessed by some of my previous rants. It just means I believe in equal rights for men and women. Giving women more rights and respect doesn't mean you're taking anything away from men - it's about equality.

3. I don't like caramel. I don't mind eating chocolates with caramels in them but I don't like caramel sauce or eating caramels on their own. I'm a chocolate kinda person.

4. I'm quite shy. When I was younger, I didn't like meeting new people because I was always nervous to speak to them. It didn't mean I was quiet - I was quite loud and talkative with my friends and family. I just didn't like unfamiliar faces. I'm not as shy as I was when I was younger (not even close) but I still don't speak much in large groups with people I don't know.

5. I have a very sensitive nose. When my family and I were moving apartments, I was coming to see a new place and I asked my mom if someone had thrown up in the hallway. She told me that someone had when she'd come by 2 days ago - she couldn't smell it anymore but I could!

Any similarities? Comment below (or tweet me @SundayWardrobe) a fact or two about yourself - I'd love to get to know you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...