Monday 16 March 2015

Review: Neutrogena Shine Control Primer

It's no secret I'm a Neutrogena fan - for a drugstore brand, they're just so good! This past Autumn I picked up the Neutrogena Shine Control Primer from Chicago and I've been in love ever since.

If you're a shiny disco ball after a few hours of wearing foundation like I am, this product is your best friend. This primer claims 8 hour shine control, to extend the wear of make up, a matte finish and it won't over dry. While it definitely gives a matte finish without looking too dry, I would say I started getting a little oily after 6 or 7 hours of wear. 
It doesn't minimize pores or make it easier to apply foundation but it definitely mattifies and keeps your foundation lasting a good long while. This product is perfect for the summer when my skin displays the effects of heat and humidity. Yes, it's definitely a product I'll be repurchasing though I have yet to see it in Canada yet.

Have you tried this product? What is your favourite drugstore Primer? Comment below or tweet me @SundayWardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...