Saturday 24 January 2015

Review: Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil


I remember the first time I tried a Live Clean product - I had run out of shampoo whilst in the shower and so I used my roommate's one. And I was hooked ever since. After a few times of sneakily using her shampoo, I bought my own one, choosing the Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil ($4.99) shampoo and conditioner, given my incredibly dry and curly hair.

The ingredients of this product are what I really loved - all natural and almost all organic. I learned, from my little brother, than ingredients are listed in order of quantity. The further down the ingredient on the list, the less of it there is in the product. Argan oil was listed among the first few ingredients so I knew there was a good amount in this product.


These products are incredibly hydrating without being greasy and it leaves my hair feeling soft and clean, rather than stripped and dry. I find that my hair still feels so nourished even after washing off the conditioner (a rare feeling when it comes to my dry locks) and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone with dry hair or anyone during dry, winter months. If your hair is fine and has the tendency to be greasy, I suggest only using the shampoo as even just that is hydrating. I leave my conditioner in for a couple minutes (seriously, my hair is that dry) which works well. I've also tried the body lotion from this brand which I liked and yes, I will definitely be buying this shampoo/conditioner combination again, as soon as I can find it stocked. Apparently I'm not the only one who loves it.


Live Clean has many products for different hair and skin types so I'm sure there is something for everyone. Have you tried any Live Clean products? If so, which ones and did you like them? What's your favourite shampoo/conditioner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...