Monday 8 December 2014

Sephora Lust List

I should really make this a series; I know there'll be more like this since my entire existence is a Sephora Lust List.

Ever since buying my second NARS blush (which I'm obsessed with), I've been very interested in expanding my meager collection. I've heard great things about the Radiant Creamy Concealer and I love liquid base products so it's definitely next on my list. Also, the Audacious Lipstick and Virtual Domination Cheek Palette are just so pretty!

Too Faced is also another recent obsession, after receiving their Chocolate Bar palette (review soon!) and I'm finishing up my current bronzer so the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer was the natural next choice (reading over this post, I can't believe that was all just one sentence). I also can't get enough of neutral/smokey eye palettes hence the Boudoir Eyes Palette

An Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush is also on my list just because that darn palette keeps popping up everywhere and it looks so intriguing. 

Sephora lip products are apparently moisturizing and long lasting and, since I love trying out lipsticks, the Sephora Collection Colour Lip Last and Cream Lip Stain made it to my lust list.

Do you own any of these products? What are your thoughts on them? And what are you lusting for, beauty or otherwise? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...