Saturday 20 December 2014

My Favourite Holiday: Accessory

As someone who wears studs constantly, longer, dangly earrings are uncommon and formal for me. If you've been keeping up with my "My Favourite Holiday" series for these past couple weeks, you'll know that Christmas for me means more formal, glittery and fancy attire and these geometrical earrings are just that!

I bought this pair almost two years ago from H&M so it is longer on their site but I found (fairly) similar ones here and here. They're chic, not too heavy and go with any outfit, giving a modern twist. I'm not entirely a fan of beaded numbers so I tend to stick to stones or all metal with interesting shapes and this pair is perfect. They stop just above my shoulder and I love wearing them with an all black outfit and a red lip so they really stands out. 

What are your favourite accessories this holiday season? Do you change your choices for the holidays or do you keep consistent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...