Tuesday 25 November 2014

Review: Neutrogena Night Cream


I love washing my face for the sole reason that it just makes me feel clean. Off comes the make up that seems to feel heavier as the day progresses and what I'm left with is fresh, clean, naked skin. But that happiness is fleeting as, mere minutes after, my skin feels tight, dry and itchy. I didn't understand why my skin would feel this way when it usually is combination oily. Truth be told, this was the one thing I hated about washing my face. (Note: was)

But along came Neutrogena Deep Moisture Night Cream (doesn't quite have the same ring to it as "Polly") and banished that feeling. This is all starting to sound very dramatic but that is how much I am in awe of this cream! This cream moisturizes my skin without leaving it feeling greasy or heavy. It has balanced my skin out and now, after washing my face, the horrid feeling of dry skin is gone (which is remarkable considering it's winter). 


I apply this bad boy after I've cleansed, toned and applied acne cream to my face. My skin soaks up that moisture and feels so hydrated - I have no complaints about this product. But I'm going to be honest with you (as I believe my reviews should be my genuine opinions and observations): I have noticed that my combination oily skin is now slightly oilier. Slightly! Not enough to make me stop using/wanting/needing/obsessing over this product. Overall, I recommend and would repurchase this product.

 Have you tried this product before? If so, did you like it? What are your favourite night creams and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...