Wednesday 29 October 2014

To Women, For Women

Although I want this blog to primarily be about beauty and lifestyle, I also want to use it as my platform to the world; to convey my thoughts and what I feel is important.

Recently my interests have gravitated towards women's rights and equality. So this post will be simple: a short poem that I love that reminds us that women are powerful and wonderful and aren't defined by men's (and other women's) views of them.





What do you love about being a woman or (to men) what do you love about women?

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love feeling like superwoman. I really can do anything, especially after having my daughter. I found women really do have an inner strength men will never experience. It's cool. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's important us women remember this!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree! It reminds us how wonderful women really are!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...